Job Title: Project Manager
- Junior $700 - $1100
- Senior $1200 - $1800
HR Contact: email@example.com
We are leading the transformation of Cinnamon through Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are now looking for a project manager to lead new AI initiatives across Cinnamon Companies.
You will be expected to coordinate internal stakeholders, find out the needs of each Cinnamon business, make proposal for AI-features and manage projects by cooperating with engineers within our group. If you want to be part of a team that is taking the whole Cinnamon organization to the future, this is your chance.
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
- Define requirements, initiate projects, manage projects, report project status and accelerate the projects as project manager.
- Define necessary activities and coordinate internal stakeholders.
- Make proposals and propose ideas to business units
- Accelerate service improvements done by AIPD and cooperate with internal stakeholders.
- Cooperate and negotiate with external stakeholders as necessary.
- Conduct analysis, report current situation, issues and risks, and propose necessary changes to the stakeholders.
Position Requirements (Junior)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Experience in project management (especially for PMO, defining requirements by understating business needs)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Position Requirements (Senior)
- Experience in business consulting
- Experience in making proposals and defining requirements about systems, especially for open system
- Experience in project management for software development
- Experience in IT and EC industry
- Experience in defining requirements about IT in Japanese business environment
- AI technology knowledge
- Motivation and challenging spirits for new service and technology
- Teamwork mindset
- Engineering background such as in Software Development or Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in software development with Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding all aspects of the software life cycle, using Agile or Waterfall software development practices
- Experience with modern project management tools, preferably JIRA/Confluence and MS Project